- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Univerisity of Texas facilitates meeting of Open Power Foundation and Open Compute project
OpenPower Foundation and OpenCompute seem to be on a path for collaboration, mediated by University of Texas. As you may know, both these initiatives look forward to a more open network and computing industry: “Servergy, a Texas-based IT innovation...
- Posted 2 years ago
Texas introuduces first inductance-to-digital High Resolution Sensor
In 1820, Johann Schweigger invented the galvanometer – the first tool used to detect and measure electrical currents – considered by many as the first sensor in the world. This year Texas Intruments proposes a revolutionary technology...
- Posted 3 years ago