- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Have a Good Night Amazon Echo!
Are you worried about security and privacy issues of your Amazon Echo? Let see Shawn Hymel’s solution by creating and configuring a kill switch that is activated over IFTTT and a set of instructions to power-off the device. First of...
- Posted 2 months ago
Fallen in love with Aliens and Avatar? You’d better fear METHOD-1
Ok, it’s not open source..but it’s to cool not to write about it! I have to make a confession, I can’t understand if I love it or if it scares me, but certainly the Korea Future Technology...
- Posted 3 months ago
The most important digital and technology trends
The rate at which innovation is taking place, facilitated by a variety of new technological groundwork on which new innovations are able to be propagated, has been increasing over the past decades. For example, the innovation...
- Posted 10 months ago