- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 17 hours ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 3 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 4 weeks ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 month ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby. You can answer the survey here: http://www.osvehicle.com/tabby-scale-model-survey/ For those who don’t know, TABBY – the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Survey on the Maker movement and Fablabs
Help research on the Maker movement and Fablabs Because you attend fab labs we are inviting you to participate in this research study by completing the attached surveys. Thank you for taking the time to assist us...
- Posted 3 years ago