- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 8 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Open Source Vehicle is launching a Starter Kit! (model)
Apparently the folks at OSVehicle, are launching a survey to ask makers input on developing a 1:5 scale model of the OSVechicle Tabby. You can answer the survey here: http://www.osvehicle.com/tabby-scale-model-survey/ For those who don’t know, TABBY – the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Survey on the Maker movement and Fablabs
Help research on the Maker movement and Fablabs Because you attend fab labs we are inviting you to participate in this research study by completing the attached surveys. Thank you for taking the time to assist us...
- Posted 3 years ago