- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Drone Data X conference 2015, working and surfing!
NUA is organizing the annual 2015 conference on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, The Drone Data X Conference. It is an event taking place where some of the best minds in UAV technology can meet and share ideas, as...
- Posted 2 years ago
Using Open Source Hardware to conquer new Markets
Few days ago, I stumbled upon Angel, an amazing project for a healthcare/fitness related wristband sensor. The project raised more than 300k$ on the crowdfunding platform Indiegogo and looks really well designed: what attracted my curiosity (we...
- Posted 3 years ago