- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 hours ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 3 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 4 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D Printers
Introduction In this short document by RobotFactory, we will try, within the limits of our knowledge and of course more objectively possible, to identify what are the parameters distinguishing the various stereo lithographic 3D printers on...
- Posted 12 months ago
XZEED DLP Multi-Material 3D Printer
Reinout Holtrup, a student of industrial design at the University of Twente in the Netherlands decided to take on these very issues (i.e. the inability to use SLA printing with multimaterials) by creating a prototype for a...
- Posted 1 year ago
New open source recipe for a stereolithographic Resin, directly from Autodesk!
After releasing their first, and open source, stereolithographic 3D printer, the Ember, Autodesk announced the release of an open source resin for Ember printer and all the other compatible printers from makers all over the world....
- Posted 2 years ago