- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyone
It is open source and based upon the ATmega32U4 microcontroller, and provided with drivers for two DC brush motors and a stepper motor. It receives commands via USB or serial ports, or via the I²C bus....
- Posted 1 year ago
Finally a working 3D printed stepper motor
Most 3D printers use stepper motors to control the movement of the extruder head. If you could actually print those motors it would be one more big step toward self-replicating hardware. Now obviously working 3d printed...
- Posted 4 years ago