- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 days ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 5 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 5 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 6 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 week ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Stampomatica, the Opensource 3D letterpress is raising funds on Indiegogo!
Stampomatica is a desktop mini-press that works with 3D-printed plates: you can print your letterpress projects at home from any design. This project was Maker of Merit at Rome Maker Faire, it’s also an opensource project and...
- Posted 3 years ago