- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Mouser and SparkFun Electronics support your projects!
Mouser has announced a global distribution agreement with SparkFun Electronics, as part of both companies’ commitment to support the growth of the maker movement around the world. Mouser’s catalog now incorporates over 500 SparkFun products, including their...
- Posted 3 months ago
OSHWA: Open-source hardware makers unite to start certifying products
In recent weeks, OSHWA met one of its initial goals: to start certifying open-source hardware. The goal of certification is to clearly identify open-source hardware separate from the mish-mash of other hardware products. The certification allows hardware...
- Posted 5 months ago
Python for Microcontrollers? Tell us on which board and win!
Great challenge from Zerynth, if you join the survey you can be the lucky one to win the most voted board. And if you vote our Fishino32 you can win two times: by having it for free,...
- Posted 7 months ago
Interview with Nathan Seidle, founder of Sparkfun
Nathan Seidle first started Sparkfun when he was still attending college, studying engineering, and was frustrated by how difficult it was to get his hands on the electronic he needed to create his projects. He wanted a...
- Posted 4 years ago