- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 day ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Python for Microcontrollers? Tell us on which board and win!
Great challenge from Zerynth, if you join the survey you can be the lucky one to win the most voted board. And if you vote our Fishino32 you can win two times: by having it for free,...
- Posted 1 month ago
Interview with Nathan Seidle, founder of Sparkfun
Nathan Seidle first started Sparkfun when he was still attending college, studying engineering, and was frustrated by how difficult it was to get his hands on the electronic he needed to create his projects. He wanted a...
- Posted 4 years ago