- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 3 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 2 weeks ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
OSHWA: Open-source hardware makers unite to start certifying products
In recent weeks, OSHWA met one of its initial goals: to start certifying open-source hardware. The goal of certification is to clearly identify open-source hardware separate from the mish-mash of other hardware products. The certification allows hardware...
- Posted 2 months ago
Python for Microcontrollers? Tell us on which board and win!
Great challenge from Zerynth, if you join the survey you can be the lucky one to win the most voted board. And if you vote our Fishino32 you can win two times: by having it for free,...
- Posted 4 months ago
Interview with Nathan Seidle, founder of Sparkfun
Nathan Seidle first started Sparkfun when he was still attending college, studying engineering, and was frustrated by how difficult it was to get his hands on the electronic he needed to create his projects. He wanted a...
- Posted 4 years ago