- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
3D printers in space: NASA releases open source files
Crew members aboard the International Space Station (ISS) recently put a very interesting thing into orbit—a 3D printer. The printer, created in tandem by Lowe’s and a company called Made in Space, could be used to produce...
- Posted 3 months ago
Students successfully launch Vulcan-1 rocket with fully 3D printed engine
A team of students from UC San Diego’s Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS UCSD) program successfully launched their Vulcan-1 rocket this past Saturday (May 21, 2016), making it the first rocket with a...
- Posted 5 months ago
Connect to a Satellite in Open Source
Mach 30 and Southern Stars created a project for a low cost (and open source) satellite ground station to get in touch with SkyCube (see http://www.southernstars.com/skycube) Welcome to the Ground Sphere CubeSat Ground Station. This is a joint project...
- Posted 3 years ago
SpiderFab will allow on-orbit Fabrication in outer Space
SpiderFab technology from Tethers Unlimited will enable on-orbit fabrication: TUI is currently developing a revolutionary suite of technologies called “SpiderFab” to enable on-orbit fabrication ofof large spacecraft components such as antennas, solar panels, trusses, and other multifunctional...
- Posted 3 years ago
ESA wants to create a Lunar Base with 3D printing
“Setting up a lunar base could be made much simpler by using a 3D printer to build it from local materials. Industrial partners including renowned architects Foster + Partners have joined with ESA to test the feasibility...
- Posted 4 years ago