- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Eclipse Foundation Releases IoT Projects: the universal frameworks for IoT apps
Eclipse Foundation announced the release of a number of Internet of Things projects. These include: Eclipse Kura (a framework for building IoT gateways); Eclipse Paho (implementations of MQTT protocols); Eclipse OM2M (an open source implementation of the SmartM2M and oneM2M...
- Posted 4 months ago
Open source Ubuntu Core connects robots, drones and smart homes
Ubuntu is coming to drones, robots and smart homes. The smallest version of the Ubuntu operating system, Snappy Ubuntu Core, is now opening up to smart devices and other Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Builders of drones,...
- Posted 2 years ago
xWifi, a fingertip-sized, Open Source, wifi module, is on Indiegogo
Welcome this new tiny wifi module and open hardware & software roughly the same size as fingertip-sized (14mm x 17mm for SMT type in size). The xWifi module has been developed over the last months by xThink Lab...
- Posted 2 years ago
Cumulus low-cost home automation solution debuts on Indiegogo
Interesting IoT, Smart Home DIY solution that is characterized by ultra low cost modules: We want to build a low-cost, open source wireless data acquisition platform for anyone. The goal is to produce as many as possible...
- Posted 3 years ago