- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 2 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Prusa and Slic3r win 2017 3D Printer Buyer’s Guide by Make:
Prusa i3 Mk2 wins the best 3D printer roundup for the 2017 according to Makezine, and it’s a double win: because Prusa features Slic3r by Alessandro Ranellucci as its official printing software! About the testing process, Make:...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint...
- Posted 4 months ago
Diyouware releases TwinTeeth Plus, metal upgrade for their open source PCB mini-factory/3D printer
TwinTeeth multi-purpose PCB manufacturing machine was released at the beginning of 2015 by the two Spanish brothers behind open source developers Diyouware. While the multi-headed making machine was already very impressive at the time, they are now...
- Posted 12 months ago
An Interview with Alessandro Ranellucci father of Slic3r
Continuing our experience in interviewing cool people from the Open Source hardware, digital manufacturing and startups realm we are now presenting today an interivew with Alessandro ranellucci Alessandro, lives in Rome (Italy), has a background in architecture...
- Posted 4 years ago