- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint...
- Posted 1 month ago
Diyouware releases TwinTeeth Plus, metal upgrade for their open source PCB mini-factory/3D printer
TwinTeeth multi-purpose PCB manufacturing machine was released at the beginning of 2015 by the two Spanish brothers behind open source developers Diyouware. While the multi-headed making machine was already very impressive at the time, they are now...
- Posted 9 months ago
An Interview with Alessandro Ranellucci father of Slic3r
Continuing our experience in interviewing cool people from the Open Source hardware, digital manufacturing and startups realm we are now presenting today an interivew with Alessandro ranellucci Alessandro, lives in Rome (Italy), has a background in architecture...
- Posted 3 years ago