- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 23 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint...
- Posted 1 week ago
Diyouware releases TwinTeeth Plus, metal upgrade for their open source PCB mini-factory/3D printer
TwinTeeth multi-purpose PCB manufacturing machine was released at the beginning of 2015 by the two Spanish brothers behind open source developers Diyouware. While the multi-headed making machine was already very impressive at the time, they are now...
- Posted 8 months ago
An Interview with Alessandro Ranellucci father of Slic3r
Continuing our experience in interviewing cool people from the Open Source hardware, digital manufacturing and startups realm we are now presenting today an interivew with Alessandro ranellucci Alessandro, lives in Rome (Italy), has a background in architecture...
- Posted 3 years ago