- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 6 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
Prusa and Slic3r win 2017 3D Printer Buyer’s Guide by Make:
Prusa i3 Mk2 wins the best 3D printer roundup for the 2017 according to Makezine, and it’s a double win: because Prusa features Slic3r by Alessandro Ranellucci as its official printing software! About the testing process, Make:...
- Posted 2 months ago
Cloud Os for Wireless 3D Printing: Print from Anywhere
Slice, Store, and Print your 3D files from any web enabled device. In addition, you can monitor your 3D printer and organize designs in the cloud. Incredible products from AstroPrint dedicated to your 3d printer. AstroPrint...
- Posted 5 months ago
Diyouware releases TwinTeeth Plus, metal upgrade for their open source PCB mini-factory/3D printer
TwinTeeth multi-purpose PCB manufacturing machine was released at the beginning of 2015 by the two Spanish brothers behind open source developers Diyouware. While the multi-headed making machine was already very impressive at the time, they are now...
- Posted 1 year ago
An Interview with Alessandro Ranellucci father of Slic3r
Continuing our experience in interviewing cool people from the Open Source hardware, digital manufacturing and startups realm we are now presenting today an interivew with Alessandro ranellucci Alessandro, lives in Rome (Italy), has a background in architecture...
- Posted 4 years ago