- Light up your XMAS from your SmarthonePosted 22 mins ago
- Chat with Dave Hakkens: that’s why Phonebloks it’s about Co-Design and OpenSourcePosted 6 days ago
- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 2 weeks ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 2 weeks ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 2 months ago
- FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision AgriculturePosted 2 months ago
Using The Raspberry Pi GSM Shield with TTY “CuteCom” extension
A few days ago we showed you how to use the Raspberry GSM shield using the arduPi library created by Libelium and available under the GNU General Public License that you can download from Cooking Hacks. Now...
- Posted 2 months ago
How to send and receive SMS with GSM/GPRS & GPS shield
This post is one in a series showing you the main features of the GSM /GPRS/GPS shield and of its related library. The examples are great to have inspiration and reuse the material to create your...
- Posted 6 months ago
Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examples
A few months ago, we presented a powerful shield that can enable devices from the Arduino family (Uno and Mega) to interface with the SIMCOM modules SIM900 and SIM908. Such modules provide integration with the world of...
- Posted 7 months ago
GSM GPS shield for Arduino
Shield for Arduino designed and based on the module GSM/GPRS SIM900 or the GSM/GPRS & GPS module SIM908, to make calls, voice and data connections via GPRS. HARDWARE INNOVATIONS This new version (old Arduino GSM...
- Posted 1 year ago
Localizer with SIM908 module
The device is based on a GSM/GPRS module with included GPS. Its main function is to detect and communicate its own geographical position using, on the choice, the cellular phone reference system or the GPS. Its small...
- Posted 2 years ago
GSM/GPRS & GPS modem with SIM900/SIM908 module
Allows you to create data connections on the GSM network through a standard USB interface. The cellular modems, particularly USB-stick ones, are now at very affordable prices, however they’re limited: they are explicitly designed for Internet connections,...
- Posted 2 years ago