- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 3 days ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 5 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 11 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 13 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 18 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 27 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 30 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 33 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 34 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 38 days ago
Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examples
A few months ago, we presented a powerful shield that can enable devices from the Arduino family (Uno and Mega) to interface with the SIMCOM modules SIM900 and SIM908. Such modules provide integration with the world of...
- Posted 3 days ago
GSM GPS shield for Arduino
Shield for Arduino designed and based on the module GSM/GPRS SIM900 or the GSM/GPRS & GPS module SIM908, to make calls, voice and data connections via GPRS. HARDWARE INNOVATIONS This new version (old Arduino GSM...
- Posted 265 days ago
Localizer with SIM908 module
The device is based on a GSM/GPRS module with included GPS. Its main function is to detect and communicate its own geographical position using, on the choice, the cellular phone reference system or the GPS. Its small...
- Posted 354 days ago
GSM/GPRS & GPS modem with SIM900/SIM908 module
Allows you to create data connections on the GSM network through a standard USB interface. The cellular modems, particularly USB-stick ones, are now at very affordable prices, however they’re limited: they are explicitly designed for Internet connections,...
- Posted 415 days ago