- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Raspberry Pi IoT Shield Family by Sixfab: last days on Kickstarter
The Sixfab Raspberry Pi IoT Shield Family was made specifically to add connectivity to your IoT projects. You can now connect wherever and whenever without the need for a wifi network or ethernet cables. With our added...
- Posted 4 months ago
Industrialberry: industrial embedded computing solutions for Raspberry Pi
Industrialberry.com is an “Open Electronic Schematics” project for embedded systems. We are a group of Engineers and Ph.D.S from Italy (Milan) loving Raspberry PI board and everything about embedded electronics. For this reason we want to create...
- Posted 8 months ago
Infineon releases two Arduino shields
The leading chipset provider Infineon just announced two Arduino shields. The shields target RGB lighting and motor control. Until the end of January, both Shields, the RGB Lighting Shield with XMC1202 for Arduino and the DC Motor Control...
- Posted 2 years ago
1Sheeld lets your Smart Phone be an extended Arduino shield
If you’re wondering what’s 1Sheeld, here’s it: 1Sheeld is a new easily configured shield for Arduino. It is connected to a mobile app that allow the usage of all of Android smart phones’ capabilities such as LCD...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Open Source Hardware, Nixie Tube Arduino Shield gets funded on Kickstarter
A Nixie tube is an electronic device for displaying numerals or other information using glow discharge. Now one guy funded his project to develop a Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield on Kickstarter! Nixie Tubes + Arduino Shield I want to bring the world of Nixie...
- Posted 4 years ago