- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 19 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
Pixelapse offer Visual version control for (2D) designers (for now)
A new nice system for collaborative development in Open Design is debuting on the market. As of now, I’m not sure which kind of files you could manage with this platform, but for sure you may find...
- Posted 2 years ago
Networking Things and Creators in Open Source Hardware
As many of you know, just few months I had the chance to co-host the first Open Source Hardware Documentation jam in New York. It was an event dedicated to grow more interest from the Open Source...
- Posted 4 years ago