- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Marty the 3D printed open-source robot for STEM education launches on Indiegogo
Marty the Robot is a being promoted through a new indiegogo campaign that’s hoping to introduce robotics to younger generations. What is exactly “Marty”? he is an open-source, fully programmable, WiFI ready and 3D printable robot designed to be incredibly customizable,...
- Posted 3 months ago
OSEPP 101 Sensor Kit (Arduino Compatible & Production Ready) on Kickstarter
Ever wanted to learn electronics but didn’t know where to start? Are you curious to create interactive projects with sensors found commonly around you (home, smartphones, office, car, etc)? Are you interested in creating your own...
- Posted 8 months ago
Vestigen’s Project Ara Sensors improve our life
Modular open mobiles are getting closer, and the disruptive applications as well. Vestigen is a company that is designing and manufacturing smart sensors for Project Ara that could really improve our lives: “Project Ara is getting closer...
- Posted 2 years ago
Toshiba Announces Thinnest Camera Module with 13 Mega Pixel resolution
Toshiba today announces the industry’s thinnest CMOS image sensor camera module with high-resolution, 13 mega pixel (MP), imaging ideal for next-generation, ultra-thin smartphones and tablet devices. The new TCM9930MD leverages an advanced image pre-processing LSI (companion) chip...
- Posted 3 years ago