- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Wearable IoT World Labs Winter 2016: submit now!
Wearable IoT World Labs is the world’s first accelerator/incubator blend solely focused on Wearable technologies and the Internet of Things (IOT). It is ranked in the top 10 startup accelerators according to Forbes and it just open...
- Posted 11 months ago
Futura Group and Open-Electronics.org at Maker Faire Bay Area 2015! Come and visit us!
15-16-17 May 2015, San Mateo Event Center (CA – USA) will host the tenth edition of the Maker Faire Bay Area, the world’s largest exhibition dedicated to Innovation, Creativity and Technology. In 2014 more than 130,000...
- Posted 1 year ago
Last day for tickets Internet of Things World San Francisco, May 12-13th 2015
Internet of Things World is taking place on May 12 – 13 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco. Attracting 4000 attendees, 250 speakers and 150 exhibitors, the show is the largest and most comprehensive IoT event in...
- Posted 1 year ago
Project Ara DevCon2 starts Today In San Francisco
Tomorrow the Google Project Ara Developers Conference 2 starts in San Francisco! You can follow the livestream here: http://www.projectara.com/mv-livestream The Project Ara team is hosting an interactive event from Mountain View, CA on January 14, 2015 and from...
- Posted 2 years ago
Innovating with Beauty an event about Italian way of Making in San Francisco
To build a bridge between the excellences of the Made in Italy brand – with its extraordinary ability to create beauty – and the technology of Silicon Valley. This is the heart of the project, “Making in Italy –...
- Posted 3 years ago