- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 1 day ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Internet Of Things? Fishino!
Fishino is a prototyping board 100% compatible with Arduino, but with greatly enhanced capabilities. You can use Fishino boards exactly like their Arduino counterparts. To use the enanced functionalities available on Fishino’s you’ll find software libraries in...
- Posted 2 days ago
A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second part
Let’s see how to use this shield along with Raspberry Pi, by means of a dedicated library. In the last installment we gave readers description of a new RTCC shield, based on the MCP79410 integrated...
- Posted 3 months ago
A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Let’s use a new Real Time Clock by Microchip, by making it available on a shield for two prototyping boards. First Installment. Many applications require an hourly information, that is locally obtained by means of...
- Posted 4 months ago
Introducing the Intel D2000 Quark Microcontroller Developer Kit
The density of the microcontroller universe continues to increase. New entries appear regularly. Some seem to disappear quickly while others continue with a loyal, albeit sparse, following. A few have a significant and enduring impact. The new...
- Posted 9 months ago
With this project we’ll show a practical application of our Fishino board that allows a very simple and cheap way to control remote appliances as lamps, heaters, climatizers, alarms, etc. The peculiarity of our system is...
- Posted 12 months ago
Fishino: let’s look inside the features
In this second “episode” (here the first one), we will go deeply inside Fishino features, showing the main libraries and code sketches. In the last post we have presented the Fishino UNO board, compatible with Arduino UNO...
- Posted 12 months ago
Arduino WiFi Shield 101 available in USA
Arduino WiFi Shield 101 is available now on store at about $49.90. Nice module very useful for all the IoT developers! If you want more (like an RTC and microSD support) and cheaper, don’t miss our FISHINO...
- Posted 1 year ago
LEWE: the biometric wristband
The Lewe project aims to collect and use available technologies to make a low cost idea that is applicable to all sectors using sensors for data collection. This project goal is the development of a communication protocol,...
- Posted 3 years ago