- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 7 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second part
Let’s see how to use this shield along with Raspberry Pi, by means of a dedicated library. In the last installment we gave readers description of a new RTCC shield, based on the MCP79410 integrated...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Let’s use a new Real Time Clock by Microchip, by making it available on a shield for two prototyping boards. First Installment. Many applications require an hourly information, that is locally obtained by means of...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Introducing the Intel D2000 Quark Microcontroller Developer Kit
The density of the microcontroller universe continues to increase. New entries appear regularly. Some seem to disappear quickly while others continue with a loyal, albeit sparse, following. A few have a significant and enduring impact. The new...
- Posted 6 months ago
With this project we’ll show a practical application of our Fishino board that allows a very simple and cheap way to control remote appliances as lamps, heaters, climatizers, alarms, etc. The peculiarity of our system is...
- Posted 9 months ago
Fishino: let’s look inside the features
In this second “episode” (here the first one), we will go deeply inside Fishino features, showing the main libraries and code sketches. In the last post we have presented the Fishino UNO board, compatible with Arduino UNO...
- Posted 9 months ago
Arduino WiFi Shield 101 available in USA
Arduino WiFi Shield 101 is available now on store at about $49.90. Nice module very useful for all the IoT developers! If you want more (like an RTC and microSD support) and cheaper, don’t miss our FISHINO...
- Posted 1 year ago
LEWE: the biometric wristband
The Lewe project aims to collect and use available technologies to make a low cost idea that is applicable to all sectors using sensors for data collection. This project goal is the development of a communication protocol,...
- Posted 3 years ago