- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Maker Faire Rome launches the R.O.M.E. Prize – €100K to the best project
Great news from Makers Faire European Edition 2016 in Rome! The general manager of Asset Camera, the special public company that is organizing the Faire, Massimiliano Colella and the executive content coordinator Alessandro Ranellucci made this announcement....
- Posted 11 months ago
Makers Want to be Free – Cory Doctorow Keynote at Rome Maker Faire
Here you can find the Speech from Cory Doctorow’s Keynote at Rome Maker Faire earlier on in October! Also, Maker Faire team is releasing all the videos! Keynote – Cory Doctorow – Makers Want to be Free –...
- Posted 2 years ago
A Report from the Second European Maker Faire in Rome
The second Italian edition of the European Maker Faire, held in Rome from 3rd to 5th October, is just ended and has became a very big hit. Here are a few numbers: 90,000 visitors (3 times more...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino premieres at Maker Faire Rome: Galileo with Intel and Arduino Tre (Linux)
Maker Faire Rome opening conference yesterday was pretty cool in terms of announcements and Massimo Banzi revealed a great collaboration plan with Intel, the Arduino Galileo: Intel Galileo board is the first product in a new family...
- Posted 4 years ago