- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panels
You already had the chance to see – and we hope, to try – our modular system for RGB LED matrix displays: LED Matrix (that’s the name) is a solution based on RGB LED matrices, that...
- Posted 1 month ago
A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the Software
A dot matrix RGB LED graphic panel, managed by an FPGA-based controller board presented in a previous post that may be separately used as a demoboard. Let’s see the software and how to use it in...
- Posted 2 months ago
A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the Hardware
A dot matrix RGB LED graphic panel, managed by a FPGA-based controller board that may be separately used as a demoboard, so to evaluate the potential of the on-board Spartan 6. First installment. In this post...
- Posted 3 months ago
Let’s put all in order by color with M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine!
We would like to introduce a nice project makes with different components, put together to sort M&Ms and Skittles! It makes with Arduino controller, stepper motors, an RGB color sensor and 3D-printed parts to sort several types...
- Posted 3 months ago
A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDs
A tech Christmas decoration, created by means of Neopixel LEDs and controlled via an Arduino Micro board, that takes up a minimal amount of space. With the Xmas holidays approaching, we always try to propose a...
- Posted 5 months ago
COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDs
It allows to drive the ever-new 4 colour light diodes, by easily changing their brightness and colouring. Recently some multicoloured power LEDs have appeared on the market and, differently from the more common RGB LEDs,...
- Posted 11 months ago
ARDUINO WIFI RGB LAMP [IKEA DUDERÖ MODDING]
We create an application based on Arduino, that allows you to control brightness and color of a RGB strip LED via local network or Internet through a WiFi or Ethernet shield How it works The system...
- Posted 5 years ago