- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDs
It allows to drive the ever-new 4 colour light diodes, by easily changing their brightness and colouring. Recently some multicoloured power LEDs have appeared on the market and, differently from the more common RGB LEDs,...
- Posted 4 months ago
ARDUINO WIFI RGB LAMP [IKEA DUDERÖ MODDING]
We create an application based on Arduino, that allows you to control brightness and color of a RGB strip LED via local network or Internet through a WiFi or Ethernet shield How it works The system...
- Posted 5 years ago