- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 19 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the Software
A dot matrix RGB LED graphic panel, managed by an FPGA-based controller board presented in a previous post that may be separately used as a demoboard. Let’s see the software and how to use it in...
- Posted 4 days ago
A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the Hardware
A dot matrix RGB LED graphic panel, managed by a FPGA-based controller board that may be separately used as a demoboard, so to evaluate the potential of the on-board Spartan 6. First installment. In this post...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Let’s put all in order by color with M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine!
We would like to introduce a nice project makes with different components, put together to sort M&Ms and Skittles! It makes with Arduino controller, stepper motors, an RGB color sensor and 3D-printed parts to sort several types...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDs
A tech Christmas decoration, created by means of Neopixel LEDs and controlled via an Arduino Micro board, that takes up a minimal amount of space. With the Xmas holidays approaching, we always try to propose a...
- Posted 2 months ago
COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDs
It allows to drive the ever-new 4 colour light diodes, by easily changing their brightness and colouring. Recently some multicoloured power LEDs have appeared on the market and, differently from the more common RGB LEDs,...
- Posted 9 months ago
ARDUINO WIFI RGB LAMP [IKEA DUDERÖ MODDING]
We create an application based on Arduino, that allows you to control brightness and color of a RGB strip LED via local network or Internet through a WiFi or Ethernet shield How it works The system...
- Posted 5 years ago