- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
iBox Nano: the worlds Smallest Resin 3D printer just got funded on Kickstarter
The iBox Nano is an incredibly small – ie: the worlds smallest – and most affordable 3D Resin Printer (unfortunately not opensource): We didn’t set out to improve 3D printing, we set out to remove the barriers;...
- Posted 2 years ago
UV resin based mUVe 3D Printer releases source files
The mUVe 1 3D Printer, an open UV resin based 3D printer was successfully funded on indiegogo back in April. As estimated, the first Ultimate kit was shipped out on Jun.20. Last weekend the team has completed...
- Posted 4 years ago