- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 mins ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
iBox Nano: the worlds Smallest Resin 3D printer just got funded on Kickstarter
The iBox Nano is an incredibly small – ie: the worlds smallest – and most affordable 3D Resin Printer (unfortunately not opensource): We didn’t set out to improve 3D printing, we set out to remove the barriers;...
- Posted 2 years ago
UV resin based mUVe 3D Printer releases source files
The mUVe 1 3D Printer, an open UV resin based 3D printer was successfully funded on indiegogo back in April. As estimated, the first Ultimate kit was shipped out on Jun.20. Last weekend the team has completed...
- Posted 4 years ago