- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 5 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 7 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 12 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 21 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 24 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 27 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 28 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 32 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 34 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 39 days ago
Souliss – Cheaper electronics and network connectivity are driving the Internet of Things
Cheaper electronics and network connectivity are driving the Internet of Things, that’s our idea to let your object interact with you. If you are a new user in the world of Arduino (and similar) microcontroller boards, maybe...
- Posted 45 days ago
Software and firmware for TiDiGino (GSM remote controller with Arduino)
A lot of people who bought the TiDiGino ask me how to test it. The Gsm Remote Control is provided with bootloader, so you have to insert the prefered sketch that you can find in code.google. Daniele...
- Posted 460 days ago
TiDiGino, the Arduino-based GSM remote control
Using an ATmega 2560 and therefore the heart of Arduino, we have developed a universal remote control with GSM. This allows to control 2IN/2OUT, DTMF key, gate control and GSM thermostat activated remotely. We have already...
- Posted 501 days ago
Garden lights and antitheft control with Arduino via bluetooth
We present the candidature of Mr. Felice Pascarelli. I propose my candidature for TiDiGino contest with an automation project of gardens made with Arduino interfaced to a PC via Bluetooth communication 100m (Class 2). The idea was...
- Posted 628 days ago
The Contest is close, visit the TiDiGino page The project TiDiGino We developed a new GSM remote control called TiDiGino. The name recalls the initials (TDGxx) of our previous GSM remote control and is also based on the Arduino project. All the details of this circuit can...
- Posted 677 days ago
Arduino DDNS (Dynamic DNS)
This device captures the IP address of your network and it publish on site DynDNS.com. All without PC. It allow a remote access to your LAN even if the IP address of the connections changes. For logistics...
- Posted 773 days ago
GSM Remote Control
PC configuration software for all remote controls described in the last four issues. This application is used to set all parameters via PC, instead of using the boring and expensive SMS configuration system. Download “Configuratore TDG v.220.127.116.11″...
- Posted 794 days ago
GSM Remote Control – Gate Control
Part 1 – Introduction
Now we can start describing our first application, that is, the GSM gate controller: in this modality, our system controls the relay it is equipped with whenever it receives a call from a telephone number belonging to...
- Posted 861 days ago