- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Why Quirky Failed — Lessons learned
There has been a lot of chatter in the startup community about a company you may not have heard of. Quirky, which makes Wink (a major player in the smart home space), raised over $180MM over the...
- Posted 11 months ago
Crowdfunding your Open Source Electronics Projects
Many of you may have wondered several times about how to fund your experiments or even how to create products using crowdfunding platforms to supply capital. Crowdfunding has definitively characterized the past two years as a...
- Posted 4 years ago