- Save your Skin with this Open Source UV Index DetectorPosted 2 days ago
- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 4 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 months ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
Why Quirky Failed — Lessons learned
There has been a lot of chatter in the startup community about a company you may not have heard of. Quirky, which makes Wink (a major player in the smart home space), raised over $180MM over the...
- Posted 1 year ago
Crowdfunding your Open Source Electronics Projects
Many of you may have wondered several times about how to fund your experiments or even how to create products using crowdfunding platforms to supply capital. Crowdfunding has definitively characterized the past two years as a...
- Posted 4 years ago