- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 15 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 18 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Prusa and Slic3r win 2017 3D Printer Buyer’s Guide by Make:
Prusa i3 Mk2 wins the best 3D printer roundup for the 2017 according to Makezine, and it’s a double win: because Prusa features Slic3r by Alessandro Ranellucci as its official printing software! About the testing process, Make:...
- Posted 2 months ago
Best 3D Printers of 2017
With over 1,000 different 3D printer models available on the market today, “Which 3D Printer should I buy?” is one of the most common questions we are asked at 3D Hubs. To answer this question, we reached...
- Posted 3 months ago
Prusa I3 MK2 3D, the first printer to auto-calibrate its geometry!
Prusa3D (a company that currently ships 1000 printers every month) announced a big firmware update for the Prusa I3 MK2 model that focuses on the current day kit builders out there I couldn’t have been happier. Already equipped with automatic...
- Posted 5 months ago
3D Printing Trends, first half of 2016
3D Hubs periodic trend report provides a unique perspective on the current state of the 3D printing industry. Learn what the most popular printers, manufacturers and materials are. The report is based on the data from our 3D...
- Posted 6 months ago
Open Source 3D printing: an Interview with Josef Prusa
As you may know, Josef Prusa is among the most important contributors of Rep Rap project. Prusa Mendel, a simpler, easier to build variation of Rep Rap’s Mendel printer. Josef Prusa is famous for his dedication to the openness...
- Posted 4 years ago