- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Prusa I3 MK2 3D, the first printer to auto-calibrate its geometry!
Prusa3D (a company that currently ships 1000 printers every month) announced a big firmware update for the Prusa I3 MK2 model that focuses on the current day kit builders out there I couldn’t have been happier. Already equipped with automatic...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
3D Printing Trends, first half of 2016
3D Hubs periodic trend report provides a unique perspective on the current state of the 3D printing industry. Learn what the most popular printers, manufacturers and materials are. The report is based on the data from our 3D...
- Posted 2 months ago
Open Source 3D printing: an Interview with Josef Prusa
As you may know, Josef Prusa is among the most important contributors of Rep Rap project. Prusa Mendel, a simpler, easier to build variation of Rep Rap’s Mendel printer. Josef Prusa is famous for his dedication to the openness...
- Posted 4 years ago