- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
EXIII HACKberry: 3D printable electric prosthetic arm
The HACKberry is a 3D printable electric prosthetic arm created by exiii Inc a Japanese robotics company based in Tokyo and specialised in bionic arms. The hand works by detecting when nerve and muscle tissue is stimulated...
- Posted 1 year ago
LIFEHAND 2: an excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy
A truly excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy. It’s not clear whether or not this will be open sourced but as it’s financed with public money, for sure it should: LifeHand 2 aims to create a completely...
- Posted 3 years ago