- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
EXIII HACKberry: 3D printable electric prosthetic arm
The HACKberry is a 3D printable electric prosthetic arm created by exiii Inc a Japanese robotics company based in Tokyo and specialised in bionic arms. The hand works by detecting when nerve and muscle tissue is stimulated...
- Posted 1 year ago
LIFEHAND 2: an excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy
A truly excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy. It’s not clear whether or not this will be open sourced but as it’s financed with public money, for sure it should: LifeHand 2 aims to create a completely...
- Posted 3 years ago