- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 mins ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
EXIII HACKberry: 3D printable electric prosthetic arm
The HACKberry is a 3D printable electric prosthetic arm created by exiii Inc a Japanese robotics company based in Tokyo and specialised in bionic arms. The hand works by detecting when nerve and muscle tissue is stimulated...
- Posted 12 months ago
LIFEHAND 2: an excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy
A truly excellent prosthetic project from nationally financed project in Italy. It’s not clear whether or not this will be open sourced but as it’s financed with public money, for sure it should: LifeHand 2 aims to create a completely...
- Posted 3 years ago