- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!
Rome Maker Faire 2014 just opened the Call For Makers! Call for makers Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Make Your Own Lightsaber infographic
Well, this is not something we publish often but someone sent us a link in the submit news and that’s really cool and a with really well done infographic. This can teach a lot on how to make a...
- Posted 3 years ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012. I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer. I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular...
- Posted 5 years ago