- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functions
Here we complete the overview of the free 3D modeling and editing software by creating modular models that can be assembled together. OpenSCAD is a free 3D modeling software whose strength is the capability of creating more...
- Posted 9 months ago
Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functions
Who prints 3D objects needs a 3D modeling and editing software to create and edit files; a good example is OpenSCAD, that is also a nice resource to modify and process most of Thingiverse files. With “3D modeling” we mean the design of a three-dimensional shape, the...
- Posted 9 months ago
Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3Dprinter
Let’s substitute our 3D printer’s command panel with a dot-matrix that enables the display of graphics, function icons and animations. We would like to remind you that our 3Drag printer (that prints plastic items of...
- Posted 11 months ago
How to evaluate a Stereo Lithographic 3D Printers
Introduction In this short document by RobotFactory, we will try, within the limits of our knowledge and of course more objectively possible, to identify what are the parameters distinguishing the various stereo lithographic 3D printers on...
- Posted 1 year ago
Print your PCB at home in less than 1,5 hours. Funded 659% on Kickstarter, only 2 days left
Voltera, a pocket Circuit Board Prototyping machine has been funded 659% on Kickstarter and it has still 2 days left. Rush to grab one, the launching price of $1,499 is nearly over! You can have your PCB...
- Posted 2 years ago