- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
An Open Source Filament Extruder for 3D Printer
Create filaments for FDM printing of your choice, by yourself, thanks to this self buildable machine that gives new life to PLA, ABS and PET leftovers. Even if their price decisively fell in the last...
- Posted 2 months ago
R-360 the (self dubbed) most simple and modular 3D printer is campaigning on Kickstarter
This R-360 open source printer has a cool approach and basically uses a rotating plate to keep its size ultra small. It’s a cool project since it’s rare to see innovations going towards simplicity. via R-360 :...
- Posted 3 years ago