- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 14 hours ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 4 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 5 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
An Open Source Filament Extruder for 3D Printer
Create filaments for FDM printing of your choice, by yourself, thanks to this self buildable machine that gives new life to PLA, ABS and PET leftovers. Even if their price decisively fell in the last...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
R-360 the (self dubbed) most simple and modular 3D printer is campaigning on Kickstarter
This R-360 open source printer has a cool approach and basically uses a rotating plate to keep its size ultra small. It’s a cool project since it’s rare to see innovations going towards simplicity. via R-360 :...
- Posted 3 years ago