- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Puck Platform wants to be RaspberryPi of Bluetooth
This interesting platform called Puck, is built upon the first mbed chip with Bluetooth, created by Nordic Semiconductor. The project is also open-source hardware (MIT licence) and there’s a lot of supporting materials. We make it easy to rapidly...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pinoccio: another open source, wireless hardware platform for makers
If you’re not a geek, and reading over this stuff freaks you out, have no fear! We’re building Pinoccio to be friendly and easy to use for beginners. In other words, you don’t really need to understand...
- Posted 4 years ago