- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 12 hours ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 7 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
Puck Platform wants to be RaspberryPi of Bluetooth
This interesting platform called Puck, is built upon the first mbed chip with Bluetooth, created by Nordic Semiconductor. The project is also open-source hardware (MIT licence) and there’s a lot of supporting materials. We make it easy to rapidly...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pinoccio: another open source, wireless hardware platform for makers
If you’re not a geek, and reading over this stuff freaks you out, have no fear! We’re building Pinoccio to be friendly and easy to use for beginners. In other words, you don’t really need to understand...
- Posted 4 years ago