- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Puck Platform wants to be RaspberryPi of Bluetooth
This interesting platform called Puck, is built upon the first mbed chip with Bluetooth, created by Nordic Semiconductor. The project is also open-source hardware (MIT licence) and there’s a lot of supporting materials. We make it easy to rapidly...
- Posted 3 years ago
Pinoccio: another open source, wireless hardware platform for makers
If you’re not a geek, and reading over this stuff freaks you out, have no fear! We’re building Pinoccio to be friendly and easy to use for beginners. In other words, you don’t really need to understand...
- Posted 4 years ago