- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
PreciousPlastic project: dedicated to ecologists and 3d printers
Plastic can easily be recycled. It needs relative low temperatures and pressures. Look around and you’ll notice plastic waste is everywhere around us. We just need to sort it and have tools to turn it into new...
- Posted 1 year ago
Shapeways introduces New Improved Elasto Plastic
We’re excited to announce the launch of our first ‘Maker Only’ material: a flexible, rubbery plastic called Elasto Plastic! The finish, color, and properties are not yet ready for sale to a wider audience, but it’s a...
- Posted 3 years ago