- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 15 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 18 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their position
Here we present our first tests with the Pixy camera, a device capable of detecting the colour of the objects, and to track their position. Until a short time ago, it was really difficult to develop applications...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pixy a fast, easy-to-use vision sensor gets funded on Kickstarter
This board for computer vision seems a great product: the involvement of Carnegie Mellon university just makes it more interesting and promising. And it’s open source hardware! Pixy is a fast vision sensor you can quickly “teach”...
- Posted 3 years ago