- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 days ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 5 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 5 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 6 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 week ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Fishino MEGA – Pinout scheme released
Fishino MEGA is the second board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino MEGA, but with many add-ons which greatly enhance its capabilities. Fishino MEGA can be powered by a single cell...
- Posted 7 months ago
A new graphic Pinout: Raspberry PI
Alberto (PighiXXX) – the creator of the recently featured BeMaker kit relseased another great resource on his super valuable blog A new pinout is available. The Raspberry PI Pinout gives a clear picture of how to use each pin...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Arduino MEGA and Leonardo Pinout Diagrams from the adafruit community
Check out these inspiring Arduino pin-out diagrams from “pighixxx” member of our community in the Adafruit Forums, the MEGA (above) and Leonardo (below) An incredible Pinout diagram from the Adafruit community. There’s also the Leonardo, check out...
- Posted 4 years ago