- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 5 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Fishino MEGA – Pinout scheme released
Fishino MEGA is the second board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino MEGA, but with many add-ons which greatly enhance its capabilities. Fishino MEGA can be powered by a single cell...
- Posted 5 months ago
A new graphic Pinout: Raspberry PI
Alberto (PighiXXX) – the creator of the recently featured BeMaker kit relseased another great resource on his super valuable blog A new pinout is available. The Raspberry PI Pinout gives a clear picture of how to use each pin...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Arduino MEGA and Leonardo Pinout Diagrams from the adafruit community
Check out these inspiring Arduino pin-out diagrams from “pighixxx” member of our community in the Adafruit Forums, the MEGA (above) and Leonardo (below) An incredible Pinout diagram from the Adafruit community. There’s also the Leonardo, check out...
- Posted 4 years ago