- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 5 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Fishino MEGA – Pinout scheme released
Fishino MEGA is the second board of Fishino family. It’s a board 100% compatible with the famous Arduino MEGA, but with many add-ons which greatly enhance its capabilities. Fishino MEGA can be powered by a single cell...
- Posted 3 months ago
A new graphic Pinout: Raspberry PI
Alberto (PighiXXX) – the creator of the recently featured BeMaker kit relseased another great resource on his super valuable blog A new pinout is available. The Raspberry PI Pinout gives a clear picture of how to use each pin...
- Posted 3 years ago
An Arduino MEGA and Leonardo Pinout Diagrams from the adafruit community
Check out these inspiring Arduino pin-out diagrams from “pighixxx” member of our community in the Adafruit Forums, the MEGA (above) and Leonardo (below) An incredible Pinout diagram from the Adafruit community. There’s also the Leonardo, check out...
- Posted 4 years ago