- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Open-Source Arduino TimeSlider on Kickstarter
Anyone interested in photography will appreciate this Kickstarter campaign, most of all if you enjoy capturing time lapse motion photography of products, landscapes or subjects by keeping their videos engaging using timed movement. A Time Slider is...
- Posted 1 week ago
The OpenSource handheld camera stabilizer Glimo is looking for funds
Glimo is a beautifully crafted and super creative open source handheld camera stabilizer that works with any DSLR / COMPACT / P&S and consumer camcorders on the market, developed by Arthur Siau,a French designerand hacker. Improve your films...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3D Printed Modular Time-Lapse Control System on Instructabe
A really amazing project we noticed on instructables: so interesting for people dealing with photography and … hacking! See: Ultralight, 3D Printed, 3-Axis, Modular Time-Lapse Motion Control System.
- Posted 3 years ago
Welcome DIY, Open source Lux camera Project
Another 100% Open Source camera is coming up: we really think that Open Source photography is the next big thing in open source! Lux is a work of beauty. This velvet looking camera is a has a...
- Posted 3 years ago
Open Reflex the open source, 3DPrintedCamera
An awesome guy from France started this fantastic project: The OpenReflex is an Open-Source analog camera with a mirror viewfinder and an awesome finger activated mechanic shutter (running ~ 1/60°s). What’s more, it is compatible with any...
- Posted 4 years ago