- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 1 week ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
Open-Source Arduino TimeSlider on Kickstarter
Anyone interested in photography will appreciate this Kickstarter campaign, most of all if you enjoy capturing time lapse motion photography of products, landscapes or subjects by keeping their videos engaging using timed movement. A Time Slider is...
- Posted 1 month ago
The OpenSource handheld camera stabilizer Glimo is looking for funds
Glimo is a beautifully crafted and super creative open source handheld camera stabilizer that works with any DSLR / COMPACT / P&S and consumer camcorders on the market, developed by Arthur Siau,a French designerand hacker. Improve your films...
- Posted 2 years ago
A 3D Printed Modular Time-Lapse Control System on Instructabe
A really amazing project we noticed on instructables: so interesting for people dealing with photography and … hacking! See: Ultralight, 3D Printed, 3-Axis, Modular Time-Lapse Motion Control System.
- Posted 3 years ago
Welcome DIY, Open source Lux camera Project
Another 100% Open Source camera is coming up: we really think that Open Source photography is the next big thing in open source! Lux is a work of beauty. This velvet looking camera is a has a...
- Posted 3 years ago
Open Reflex the open source, 3DPrintedCamera
An awesome guy from France started this fantastic project: The OpenReflex is an Open-Source analog camera with a mirror viewfinder and an awesome finger activated mechanic shutter (running ~ 1/60°s). What’s more, it is compatible with any...
- Posted 4 years ago