- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Seeed Studio Fusion, PCB and Industry4.0 services for sales in March
Seeed is a hardware innovation platform for makers to grow inspirations into differentiating products and offers accessible technologies with quality and delivery guaranteed. Seeed Fusion Service offers one-stop prototyping service for PCB (printed circuit board) design and production services,...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
3D-Printed Arduino Bionic Hand
The Youbionic 3d-printed hand can manipulate many different items, including a small box, a water bottle, and a set of keys. This revolutionary movement system is based on the material deformation, throught the geometric control of the structure. It’s characterized...
- Posted 3 months ago
The Innovative Perf+ Protoboard
The Perf+ is two-sided perfboard with a twist. Each column of individual holes has a bus running alongside. Each hole can selectively connect to its adjacent bus via a solder bridge. These bus traces are independent...
- Posted 9 months ago
DipTrace Competition: submit your IoT hardware project and win!
Submit your project before Nov, 22nd and cross your fingers: you can be selected to win a DipTrace software license. DipTrace is quality Schematic Capture and PCB Design software that offers everything to create simple or complex...
- Posted 1 year ago
PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You Think
The screen you are looking at this very moment will someday be recycled. Electronic recycling is fast becoming just as important as plastic and steel recycling. This is because your household electronic devices – old VCRs, stereo...
- Posted 2 years ago
Pi-Top is a Raspberry Pi laptop you will learn to build yourself!
This wonderful project explores the borders between hacking, learning computers, hacking and electronics: it’s a kit you can hack and a learning course you can use to teach people how to create real hardware: Pi-Top provides a...
- Posted 2 years ago
CircuitHub Blog launches New Fabrication Service (beta)
A new exciting PCB fabrication service: We’re very excited about the beta release of our new quoting and fabrication service for PCB projects. Our goal is to remove the time and frustration it takes to source, quote...
- Posted 3 years ago
DownStream Technologies Launches FabStream
DownStream Technologies, LLC announced the launch of FabStream™, an integrated printed circuit board (PCB) design and manufacturing solution targeted at the DIY electronics market that consists of small businesses, start-ups, engineers, inventors, hobbyists, and other electronic enthusiasts. “Our vision for...
- Posted 4 years ago