- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 days ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 5 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 5 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 6 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 week ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Novena open-hardware Laptop is finally available Crowd Supply
Bunnie Huang’s Novena Open Source Laptop is getting in shape and it’s now crowdfunding on CrowSupply. Show some love! A new open-hardware computing platform, flexible and powerful, designed for use as a desktop, laptop, or standalone board....
- Posted 3 years ago
GizmoSphere DIY another Open Source PC Board
GizmoSphere recently released Gizmo DIY Board information actually making it open source and adding one competitor to the Open Source PC race. This is also compatible with Windows 8. Here you can find an UPDATED Gizmo vs....
- Posted 4 years ago