- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware Industry
These days I’m thinking a lot about what’s the meaning in choosing to develop something in open source. Especially in Hardware. Lately, we have witnessed the Open Source development model permeate more and more sectors and product...
- Posted 3 years ago
What Open Source Hardware can Learn from Software
When I look at the slowly emerging universe around open source hardware I often have a glimpse of great promises. Recently we have also published on this blog, a list of worthy projects from the world...
- Posted 4 years ago