- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware Industry
These days I’m thinking a lot about what’s the meaning in choosing to develop something in open source. Especially in Hardware. Lately, we have witnessed the Open Source development model permeate more and more sectors and product...
- Posted 2 years ago
What Open Source Hardware can Learn from Software
When I look at the slowly emerging universe around open source hardware I often have a glimpse of great promises. Recently we have also published on this blog, a list of worthy projects from the world...
- Posted 4 years ago