- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 1 day ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Wireless Power Contest – First ideas submitted, join us and win now!
We have launched the contest last September 1st, and now the first ideas have been submitted! For whom who didn’t hear about our contest: We’ve partnered with Integrated Device Technology, Inc. and Würth Elektronik to find new...
- Posted 1 week ago
Challenge Wireless Power – Open-Electronics First Contest, join to win amazing prizes!
We are so excited to announce that Open-Electronics will launch today its new “Open Contest” platform, i.e. a platform dedicated to create, promote and manage challenges and contests about open source products. You will be able, when...
- Posted 4 weeks ago
UnoProLogic2 – Ultra Low Cost Open Source Oscilloscope on Kickstarter, less than $30
Ultra Low cost 4 Channel 300KS/s Oscilloscope – Arduino compatible and designed to complement the DIY test bench while being affordable. The kickstarter campaign went off with a bang, nearly 200% funded and still 11 days to...
- Posted 1 year ago
SmartScope is reinventing the oscilloscope in Open Source (on Kickstarter)
Do you remember Red Pitaya? That one wasn’t open source hardware. This new product instead, choose to develop all the framework in the open: maybe worth your support! The world’s first 100MS/s open source oscilloscope for iPad,...
- Posted 3 years ago