- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 7 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Open-Electronics Wireless Power Challenge: top ideas selected are receiving the wireless power kit
Two weeks after the end of the contest, we are sending the Wireless power kits to the top 100 ideas. We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power. The Wireless Power Kit...
- Posted 1 month ago
Challenge Wireless Power – a huge success! Stay tuned to meet the winning ideas
Deadline to submit your idea went off last November, 30th. It has been a real success: 110 Ideas 270 Subscribers in the contest Facebook: 91 Post with the Hashtag #WirelessPowerContest 2717 Like Twitter: 82 Post with the...
- Posted 2 months ago
Last day to submit your idea and win the Wireless Power Contest at Open-Electronics
The very last day to submit your idea and win an amazing oscilloscope! We’ve partnered with –Integrated Device Technology, Inc.– and –Würth Elektronik– to find new applications for Wireless Power. Show us your ideas on how you want to...
- Posted 2 months ago
Wireless Power Contest – First ideas submitted, join us and win now!
We have launched the contest last September 1st, and now the first ideas have been submitted! For whom who didn’t hear about our contest: We’ve partnered with Integrated Device Technology, Inc. and Würth Elektronik to find new...
- Posted 4 months ago
Challenge Wireless Power – Open-Electronics First Contest, join to win amazing prizes!
We are so excited to announce that Open-Electronics will launch today its new “Open Contest” platform, i.e. a platform dedicated to create, promote and manage challenges and contests about open source products. You will be able, when...
- Posted 5 months ago
UnoProLogic2 – Ultra Low Cost Open Source Oscilloscope on Kickstarter, less than $30
Ultra Low cost 4 Channel 300KS/s Oscilloscope – Arduino compatible and designed to complement the DIY test bench while being affordable. The kickstarter campaign went off with a bang, nearly 200% funded and still 11 days to...
- Posted 2 years ago
SmartScope is reinventing the oscilloscope in Open Source (on Kickstarter)
Do you remember Red Pitaya? That one wasn’t open source hardware. This new product instead, choose to develop all the framework in the open: maybe worth your support! The world’s first 100MS/s open source oscilloscope for iPad,...
- Posted 3 years ago