- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 4 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Wireless Power Contest – First ideas submitted, join us and win now!
We have launched the contest last September 1st, and now the first ideas have been submitted! For whom who didn’t hear about our contest: We’ve partnered with Integrated Device Technology, Inc. and Würth Elektronik to find new...
- Posted 1 month ago
Challenge Wireless Power – Open-Electronics First Contest, join to win amazing prizes!
We are so excited to announce that Open-Electronics will launch today its new “Open Contest” platform, i.e. a platform dedicated to create, promote and manage challenges and contests about open source products. You will be able, when...
- Posted 2 months ago
UnoProLogic2 – Ultra Low Cost Open Source Oscilloscope on Kickstarter, less than $30
Ultra Low cost 4 Channel 300KS/s Oscilloscope – Arduino compatible and designed to complement the DIY test bench while being affordable. The kickstarter campaign went off with a bang, nearly 200% funded and still 11 days to...
- Posted 1 year ago
SmartScope is reinventing the oscilloscope in Open Source (on Kickstarter)
Do you remember Red Pitaya? That one wasn’t open source hardware. This new product instead, choose to develop all the framework in the open: maybe worth your support! The world’s first 100MS/s open source oscilloscope for iPad,...
- Posted 3 years ago