- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 9 hours ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
An, Opensource, 3d printed haptic Car Gear for Ford!
This is surely one of the most interesting news in automotive hacking so far: thanks to Ford’ss OpenXC opensource innovation ecosystem, here’s what you can get! “Harnessing the power of Ford’s open-source platform OpenXC, 3D printing, Bluetooth...
- Posted 3 years ago
Ford and Buglabs launch OpenXC: an API to your Car
Amazing news for geeks as this week Ford launched it’s OpenXC SDK to create applications using car data. The kit has been developed thanks to the collaboration between the automotive giant and Buglabs, an ultra innovative company specialized in...
- Posted 4 years ago