- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 7 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
An, Opensource, 3d printed haptic Car Gear for Ford!
This is surely one of the most interesting news in automotive hacking so far: thanks to Ford’ss OpenXC opensource innovation ecosystem, here’s what you can get! “Harnessing the power of Ford’s open-source platform OpenXC, 3D printing, Bluetooth...
- Posted 3 years ago
Ford and Buglabs launch OpenXC: an API to your Car
Amazing news for geeks as this week Ford launched it’s OpenXC SDK to create applications using car data. The kit has been developed thanks to the collaboration between the automotive giant and Buglabs, an ultra innovative company specialized in...
- Posted 4 years ago