- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 hours ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 day ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 2 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 3 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 6 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
IoTTLY – the first IoT Open Source Distribution for Makers and the importance of going open!
Recently we have presented the important project launched by our friends Stefano Terna and Daniele Grieco: IoTTLY, an open source distro dedicated to IoT for Makers. They have launched a Kickstarter campaign too but it didn’t go...
- Posted 1 year ago
THE OPEN BOOK finally released
This week, The Finnish Institute in London publishes a longly awaited book about the Open Knowledge Movement : “The Open Book, a crowdsourced publication released by the Finnish Institute in London and the Open Knowledge Foundation as...
- Posted 4 years ago