- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
IoTTLY – the first IoT Open Source Distribution for Makers and the importance of going open!
Recently we have presented the important project launched by our friends Stefano Terna and Daniele Grieco: IoTTLY, an open source distro dedicated to IoT for Makers. They have launched a Kickstarter campaign too but it didn’t go...
- Posted 1 year ago
THE OPEN BOOK finally released
This week, The Finnish Institute in London publishes a longly awaited book about the Open Knowledge Movement : “The Open Book, a crowdsourced publication released by the Finnish Institute in London and the Open Knowledge Foundation as...
- Posted 4 years ago