- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 3 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
Robots for Good and Open Wheels on the Guardian!
The recently launched Robots for Good campaign, mixing InMoov with Open Wheels has been featured on the Guardian: “I thought, ‘Let’s try to blend it with another project we have on the Wevolver website, which is an open-source...
- Posted 2 years ago
Maker Faire Rome Premiere: presenting Open Wheels
Those that will be so lucky to be with us at the Rome Maker Faire later this week, will be able to put their maker hands on our very acclaimed (even if never really internationally showcased) …...
- Posted 3 years ago