- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Flyport – Professional IoT modules by OpenPicus
OpenPicus FlyPort is a system on a module dedicated to IoT and M2M application, especially for professional use. Following some details on the solution: Why FlyportPRO SoM? A system-on-module is the best solution for those customers looking...
- Posted 11 months ago
The Internet ON Things – openPicus brings the Internet into objects
After the smartphones revolution that led us directly to the internet in our pockets the next one is already in place a will bring the Internet directly into objects. I often read lots of posts on...
- Posted 4 years ago