- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 2 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
Flyport – Professional IoT modules by OpenPicus
OpenPicus FlyPort is a system on a module dedicated to IoT and M2M application, especially for professional use. Following some details on the solution: Why FlyportPRO SoM? A system-on-module is the best solution for those customers looking...
- Posted 1 year ago
The Internet ON Things – openPicus brings the Internet into objects
After the smartphones revolution that led us directly to the internet in our pockets the next one is already in place a will bring the Internet directly into objects. I often read lots of posts on...
- Posted 4 years ago