- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 19 hours ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Open Pandora goes more open – not totally yet.
Open Pandora, the open platform for gaming embraces more open access to files. Unfortunately is not properly what we call open source hardware as the license doesn’t allow for commercial use but, as you may know, a debate...
- Posted 2 years ago
DragonBox Pyra picks up OpenPandora heritage
The DragonBox Pyra seems to be taking the heritage of OpenPandora (open source gaming console). Let’s stay tuned! It’s been a few years since a group of developers started working on an open source handheld gaming device...
- Posted 3 years ago