- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 15 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 18 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Juniper creates OCP compatible Open Source Hardware network switch
Juniper recently presented the OCX1100, anopen networking switch that combines Open Compute Project (OCP) hardware design with Junos operating system. Really great to see the singularity which is happening in networking as Open Compute project will also...
- Posted 2 years ago
Microsoft joins Open Compute Project! (open source servers and storage)
The guys from Redmond joined the Open Compute Project previously started from Facebook and now including several industry players in Hardware! Microsoft has joined the Open Compute Project, a consortium that Facebook created to share the designs...
- Posted 3 years ago