- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
Juniper creates OCP compatible Open Source Hardware network switch
Juniper recently presented the OCX1100, anopen networking switch that combines Open Compute Project (OCP) hardware design with Junos operating system. Really great to see the singularity which is happening in networking as Open Compute project will also...
- Posted 2 years ago
Microsoft joins Open Compute Project! (open source servers and storage)
The guys from Redmond joined the Open Compute Project previously started from Facebook and now including several industry players in Hardware! Microsoft has joined the Open Compute Project, a consortium that Facebook created to share the designs...
- Posted 3 years ago