- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 days ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
Juniper creates OCP compatible Open Source Hardware network switch
Juniper recently presented the OCX1100, anopen networking switch that combines Open Compute Project (OCP) hardware design with Junos operating system. Really great to see the singularity which is happening in networking as Open Compute project will also...
- Posted 2 years ago
Microsoft joins Open Compute Project! (open source servers and storage)
The guys from Redmond joined the Open Compute Project previously started from Facebook and now including several industry players in Hardware! Microsoft has joined the Open Compute Project, a consortium that Facebook created to share the designs...
- Posted 3 years ago