- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 19 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
3D printers in space: NASA releases open source files
Crew members aboard the International Space Station (ISS) recently put a very interesting thing into orbit—a 3D printer. The printer, created in tandem by Lowe’s and a company called Made in Space, could be used to produce...
- Posted 7 months ago
NASA CubeSats Incorporate Raspberry Pi as Learning Tool
NASA is incorporating the credit card-sized Raspberry Pi into a version of their CubeSat – the 10cm cube satellites often made from commercial and off-the-shelf tech, and used for experiments in space. With some novel technology and programming, the...
- Posted 7 months ago
Three 3D printable space exploration projects to celebrate Juno reaching Jupiter
Jupiter, the fifth planet from the sun, is far and away the largest in the Solar System. So much so, in fact, that the mass of the giant planet is actually two and a half times that...
- Posted 8 months ago
The First 3D Printing Facility in Space Is Open for Business!
If you’re ever zooming around in space and find yourself in need of a 3D printer, just stop by the International Space Station. On March 26, the ISS became equipped with a permanent 3D printer, supplied by...
- Posted 10 months ago
NASA Tests 3D Printed Rocket Engine Injector
NASA and Aerojet Rocketdyne recently finished testing a rocket engine injector made through additive manufacturing, or 3-D printing. This space technology demonstration may lead to more efficient manufacturing of rocket engines, saving American companies time and money....
- Posted 4 years ago