- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 19 hours ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 months ago
Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder
It is always convenient to dispose of an easily adaptable module that can play musical tracks: it allows to easily implement vocal syntheses to insert within a promobox, or to place items in the...
- Posted 1 month ago
A Voice Shield for Arduino – Give Voice to your Ideas!
. The objective of this project is to build an Arduino voice shield to empower thousands of voice related applications! All this mostly thanks to an integrated ISD1790PY chip. This particular voice/TTS feature can be useful to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Embedded MP3 module
This embedded MP3 module is an universal and compact circuit (37 mm x 27 mm) for playing MP3 audio files. The MP3 module can be used in embedded systems. The MP3 files (up 65,536) are stored in...
- Posted 3 years ago