- Using the GSM/GPRS & GPS Shield: call examplesPosted 11 hours ago
- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 2 days ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 8 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 10 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 15 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 24 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 28 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 30 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 31 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 36 days ago
A Voice Shield for Arduino – Give Voice to your Ideas!
. The objective of this project is to build an Arduino voice shield to empower thousands of voice related applications! All this mostly thanks to an integrated ISD1790PY chip. This particular voice/TTS feature can be useful to...
- Posted 112 days ago
Embedded MP3 module
This embedded MP3 module is an universal and compact circuit (37 mm x 27 mm) for playing MP3 audio files. The MP3 module can be used in embedded systems. The MP3 files (up 65,536) are stored in...
- Posted 587 days ago