- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 2 hours ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 3 days ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 week ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 weeks ago
- Here comes the open source Snow Plow RobotPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover Banana Pi, another Linux board for you to experiment with!Posted 1 month ago
- An intelligent XMAS Lamp to Light up your Christmas!Posted 1 month ago
- What is new in Raspberry Pi B+Posted 2 months ago
- Using Aurel RFTide along with Arduino: the RFTide ShieldPosted 2 months ago
Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder
It is always convenient to dispose of an easily adaptable module that can play musical tracks: it allows to easily implement vocal syntheses to insert within a promobox, or to place items in the...
- Posted 3 days ago
A Voice Shield for Arduino – Give Voice to your Ideas!
. The objective of this project is to build an Arduino voice shield to empower thousands of voice related applications! All this mostly thanks to an integrated ISD1790PY chip. This particular voice/TTS feature can be useful to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Embedded MP3 module
This embedded MP3 module is an universal and compact circuit (37 mm x 27 mm) for playing MP3 audio files. The MP3 module can be used in embedded systems. The MP3 files (up 65,536) are stored in...
- Posted 3 years ago