- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Exploring the Open Source Ethernet Broadcaster
In this second and final post we will go deep inside the Ethernet audio streaming transceiver firmware. Recently, we have presented an Ethernet audio streaming unit. In particular, we have shown how to configure the boards...
- Posted 8 months ago
Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: The firmware
In the previous posts we presented the project of an an embedded MP3, capable of playing and recording audio sequences by means of appropriate commands. The interaction modes, as well as the communication interfaces cover a wide...
- Posted 1 year ago
Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder: How it works
The operation principle of this circuit is very simple and easy to describe. The basic idea consists in supplying a device that is capable of operating since it is first started: this is why we created a...
- Posted 1 year ago
Embedded MP3 Player & Recorder
It is always convenient to dispose of an easily adaptable module that can play musical tracks: it allows to easily implement vocal syntheses to insert within a promobox, or to place items in the...
- Posted 2 years ago
A Voice Shield for Arduino – Give Voice to your Ideas!
. The objective of this project is to build an Arduino voice shield to empower thousands of voice related applications! All this mostly thanks to an integrated ISD1790PY chip. This particular voice/TTS feature can be useful to...
- Posted 4 years ago
Embedded MP3 module
This embedded MP3 module is an universal and compact circuit (37 mm x 27 mm) for playing MP3 audio files. The MP3 module can be used in embedded systems. The MP3 files (up 65,536) are stored in...
- Posted 5 years ago