- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Mouser and SparkFun Electronics support your projects!
Mouser has announced a global distribution agreement with SparkFun Electronics, as part of both companies’ commitment to support the growth of the maker movement around the world. Mouser’s catalog now incorporates over 500 SparkFun products, including their...
- Posted 2 months ago
Mouser: a new worldwide distributor for UDOO NEO, DUAL, QUAD
Important news in the open source hardware world, Mouser becomes the distributor for all UDOO boards: Dear UDOOers, we’re ready to announce that Mouser Electronics is officially, from now on, worldwide distributor of UDOO NEO. Mouser Electronics...
- Posted 1 year ago
Mouser Electronics launches Open Source Hardware effort
Mouser Electronics Inc., launched a mini website containing useful information on many of the latest open source hardware boards and accessories. Accordingto the company This site is meant to make it easy to find the best open...
- Posted 3 years ago