- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 7 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
DFRobot product line now available from Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics announced a global distribution agreement with DFRobot, a leading robotics and open source hardware provider. The agreement brings DFRobot’s robotics and maker-focused products to Mouser’s growing open source lineup. The DFRobot product line available from...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Mouser and SparkFun Electronics support your projects!
Mouser has announced a global distribution agreement with SparkFun Electronics, as part of both companies’ commitment to support the growth of the maker movement around the world. Mouser’s catalog now incorporates over 500 SparkFun products, including their...
- Posted 3 months ago
Mouser: a new worldwide distributor for UDOO NEO, DUAL, QUAD
Important news in the open source hardware world, Mouser becomes the distributor for all UDOO boards: Dear UDOOers, we’re ready to announce that Mouser Electronics is officially, from now on, worldwide distributor of UDOO NEO. Mouser Electronics...
- Posted 1 year ago
Mouser Electronics launches Open Source Hardware effort
Mouser Electronics Inc., launched a mini website containing useful information on many of the latest open source hardware boards and accessories. Accordingto the company This site is meant to make it easy to find the best open...
- Posted 3 years ago