- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and Fishino
A shield that provides 16 digital or PWM I/O using a single Arduino/Fishino I²C bus. Ideal for managing multi-color LED or servo motors. Arduino boards and compatible alternatives are really easy use and o powerful, capable...
- Posted 6 months ago
Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1
A high performance multirotor copter that may be created by starting from a premade base and an Arduino Mega based board, that may receive the commands from a model aircraft’s remote control, and that supports telemetry...
- Posted 7 months ago
The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyone
It is open source and based upon the ATmega32U4 microcontroller, and provided with drivers for two DC brush motors and a stepper motor. It receives commands via USB or serial ports, or via the I²C bus....
- Posted 1 year ago
BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development board
Do you like experimenting with many stepper motors and RC servo actuators at the same time, but do you find it hard to manage it easily due to the numerous cable connections that create a sort of...
- Posted 2 years ago
Finally a working 3D printed stepper motor
Most 3D printers use stepper motors to control the movement of the extruder head. If you could actually print those motors it would be one more big step toward self-replicating hardware. Now obviously working 3d printed...
- Posted 4 years ago