- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 6 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and Fishino
A shield that provides 16 digital or PWM I/O using a single Arduino/Fishino I²C bus. Ideal for managing multi-color LED or servo motors. Arduino boards and compatible alternatives are really easy use and o powerful, capable...
- Posted 3 months ago
Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1
A high performance multirotor copter that may be created by starting from a premade base and an Arduino Mega based board, that may receive the commands from a model aircraft’s remote control, and that supports telemetry...
- Posted 4 months ago
The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyone
It is open source and based upon the ATmega32U4 microcontroller, and provided with drivers for two DC brush motors and a stepper motor. It receives commands via USB or serial ports, or via the I²C bus....
- Posted 1 year ago
BOAR’S PIGLET 01: our newborn multi-axis development board
Do you like experimenting with many stepper motors and RC servo actuators at the same time, but do you find it hard to manage it easily due to the numerous cable connections that create a sort of...
- Posted 1 year ago
Finally a working 3D printed stepper motor
Most 3D printers use stepper motors to control the movement of the extruder head. If you could actually print those motors it would be one more big step toward self-replicating hardware. Now obviously working 3d printed...
- Posted 4 years ago