- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
Vsenn: just another modular Smartphone?
Vsenn is an interesting project seemingly coming from an ex nokia employee. Unfortunately the website lacks of clear information. Let’s keep an eye on it! MODULAR HARDWARE Allows you to upgrade your smartphone when you want. We use...
- Posted 2 years ago
A new Modular, Open Source, LED Display
A very interesting project has been funded on Kickstarter: Meet LEDgoes. It’s the simplest, most versatile, least expensive LED Matrix Display system that exists today, with useful features for all experience levels with electronics. And the software...
- Posted 3 years ago