- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
Vsenn: just another modular Smartphone?
Vsenn is an interesting project seemingly coming from an ex nokia employee. Unfortunately the website lacks of clear information. Let’s keep an eye on it! MODULAR HARDWARE Allows you to upgrade your smartphone when you want. We use...
- Posted 2 years ago
A new Modular, Open Source, LED Display
A very interesting project has been funded on Kickstarter: Meet LEDgoes. It’s the simplest, most versatile, least expensive LED Matrix Display system that exists today, with useful features for all experience levels with electronics. And the software...
- Posted 4 years ago