- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 7 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
Vsenn: just another modular Smartphone?
Vsenn is an interesting project seemingly coming from an ex nokia employee. Unfortunately the website lacks of clear information. Let’s keep an eye on it! MODULAR HARDWARE Allows you to upgrade your smartphone when you want. We use...
- Posted 2 years ago
A new Modular, Open Source, LED Display
A very interesting project has been funded on Kickstarter: Meet LEDgoes. It’s the simplest, most versatile, least expensive LED Matrix Display system that exists today, with useful features for all experience levels with electronics. And the software...
- Posted 3 years ago