- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 7 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
Vsenn: just another modular Smartphone?
Vsenn is an interesting project seemingly coming from an ex nokia employee. Unfortunately the website lacks of clear information. Let’s keep an eye on it! MODULAR HARDWARE Allows you to upgrade your smartphone when you want. We use...
- Posted 2 years ago
A new Modular, Open Source, LED Display
A very interesting project has been funded on Kickstarter: Meet LEDgoes. It’s the simplest, most versatile, least expensive LED Matrix Display system that exists today, with useful features for all experience levels with electronics. And the software...
- Posted 3 years ago