- Isn’t it time for Fair Trade Electronics?Posted 3 hours ago
- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 6 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 8 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 13 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 22 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 25 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 28 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 29 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 33 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 35 days ago
Star Clock: Ikea Design, Arduino technology
IKEA’s Figgjo, is designed to be a mirror, but with a little ‘electronic can becomes fascinating light equipped wall clock. It’s a round mirror, from which twelve evenly spaced rays and this makes it perfect for...
- Posted 55 days ago
Wi-Fi Body Scale with Arduino
In this post we present the design of a scale that connects to the Internet and automatically sends weight info on a Google Document. The project is composed of Arduino Uno board Wi-Fi shield additional shield that we...
- Posted 189 days ago
Halloween tunnel lamp – modding
There is a new project for halloween. This is a small modification to a lamp with tunnel effect commercialized by Velleman. There are different types and colors of this lamps, we chose this one because is...
- Posted 210 days ago
IKEA SMS lamp with GSM shield
We create a lamp controlled by SMS using a GSM shield, a RGB shield and a Arduino UNO. Due to the simplicity of these boards, simply plug one over the other and connect a...
- Posted 235 days ago
The MAKERS Revolution
A Thanks to Chris Anderson, Massimo Banzi, Dale Dougherty and the MAKERS of the new Industrial Revolution. On March 9 in the Acquario Romano we heard testimonies of people, reality and Italian companies that have never stopped believing in innovation. We like the stories of those who invest in their future without fear and looking to new technologies....
- Posted 437 days ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012. I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer. I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular...
- Posted 479 days ago
DIY LED Plexiglass christmas decorations (PIC version)
Very few components, plexiglass and a CNC are the ingredients to make wonderful brilliant figures to decorate the Christmas tree or our house this Christmas and New Year. Let’s see how to do it. With the LED...
- Posted 524 days ago
IKEA lamp mod – STRÅLA
I love IKEA and her low cost products. Last week I found this STRÅLA lamp. The cost is $4.99, so I bought it. Lighting the lamp I saw that it ‘s very pretty but also … too soft… So I...
- Posted 559 days ago