- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 4 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Intel to Bring Heavy Dose of IoT Offerings to Embedded World 2016
Intel officials at the upcoming Embedded World 2016 show will roll out a broad array of hardware and software that will make it easier for developers to create new products for the Internet of things. The chip...
- Posted 10 months ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 1 year ago
Intel’s creates an Open Source PC platform: MinnowBoard
MinnowBoard is a barebones x86 mini PC featuring: a 1GHz Atom E640 processor (with integrated graphics) 1GB DDR2 RAM micro SD card slot SDVO to DVI port audio input and output two USB 2.0 ports gigabit Ethernet...
- Posted 3 years ago