- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
Intel to Bring Heavy Dose of IoT Offerings to Embedded World 2016
Intel officials at the upcoming Embedded World 2016 show will roll out a broad array of hardware and software that will make it easier for developers to create new products for the Internet of things. The chip...
- Posted 7 months ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 1 year ago
Intel’s creates an Open Source PC platform: MinnowBoard
MinnowBoard is a barebones x86 mini PC featuring: a 1GHz Atom E640 processor (with integrated graphics) 1GB DDR2 RAM micro SD card slot SDVO to DVI port audio input and output two USB 2.0 ports gigabit Ethernet...
- Posted 3 years ago