- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 19 hours ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 day ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 2 weeks ago
Intel to Bring Heavy Dose of IoT Offerings to Embedded World 2016
Intel officials at the upcoming Embedded World 2016 show will roll out a broad array of hardware and software that will make it easier for developers to create new products for the Internet of things. The chip...
- Posted 1 year ago
Windows 10 IoT supported by RaspberryPi2 and MinnowBoardMax
Windows 10 for IoT is available for Raspberry Pi2 and MinnowBoardMax! Raspberry Pi 2 The Raspberry Pi 2 is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard...
- Posted 2 years ago
Intel’s creates an Open Source PC platform: MinnowBoard
MinnowBoard is a barebones x86 mini PC featuring: a 1GHz Atom E640 processor (with integrated graphics) 1GB DDR2 RAM micro SD card slot SDVO to DVI port audio input and output two USB 2.0 ports gigabit Ethernet...
- Posted 4 years ago