- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 3 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 month ago
WASP Opens Their First Spanish 3D Printing Hub This Weekend at Madrid Mini Maker Faire
This weekend, the Madrid Mini Maker Faire will draw a mix of makers, instructors, businesses and curious onlookers to Spain’s capital city for workshops, exhibitions, presentations and more, celebrating the creative DIY culture. As always, 3D printing will...
- Posted 6 months ago
The first Barcelona Mini Maker Faire was Great!
Barcelona held its first mini maker faire June 29 and by all accounts the event was a hit. “Wow,” said event co-organizer Ian Collingwood. “We had an incredible turnout of visitors and some really inspiring makers showing...
- Posted 4 years ago