- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 2 days ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 3 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 1 month ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
WASP Opens Their First Spanish 3D Printing Hub This Weekend at Madrid Mini Maker Faire
This weekend, the Madrid Mini Maker Faire will draw a mix of makers, instructors, businesses and curious onlookers to Spain’s capital city for workshops, exhibitions, presentations and more, celebrating the creative DIY culture. As always, 3D printing will...
- Posted 4 months ago
The first Barcelona Mini Maker Faire was Great!
Barcelona held its first mini maker faire June 29 and by all accounts the event was a hit. “Wow,” said event co-organizer Ian Collingwood. “We had an incredible turnout of visitors and some really inspiring makers showing...
- Posted 4 years ago